Aerosol and Clouds
Nocturnal convective cloud formation under clear-sky conditions at the eastern Andes of south Ecuador
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright 2010 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 115, Issue D24, 27 December 2010
How to Cite
2010), Nocturnal convective cloud formation under clear-sky conditions at the eastern Andes of south Ecuador, J. Geophys. Res., 115, D24203, doi:10.1029/2010JD014146., , and (
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!