Climate and Dynamics
Properties of the quasi 16 day wave derived from EOS MLS observations
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 116, Issue D6, 27 March 2011
How to Cite
2011), Properties of the quasi 16 day wave derived from EOS MLS observations, J. Geophys. Res., 116, D06112, doi:10.1029/2010JD014719., , and (
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!