Climate and Dynamics
Was UV spectral solar irradiance lower during the recent low sunspot minimum?
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 116, Issue D16, 27 August 2011
How to Cite
2011), Was UV spectral solar irradiance lower during the recent low sunspot minimum? J. Geophys. Res., 116, D16103, doi:10.1029/2010JD014746.(
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Solar Influence on Global and Regional Climates, Surveys in Geophysics, 2012, 33, 3-4, 503,
- 2Solar UV variations during the decline of Cycle 23, Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, 2012, 77, 225, ,