Climate and Dynamics
Was UV spectral solar irradiance lower during the recent low sunspot minimum?
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 116, Issue D16, 27 August 2011
How to Cite
2011), Was UV spectral solar irradiance lower during the recent low sunspot minimum? J. Geophys. Res., 116, D16103, doi:10.1029/2010JD014746.(
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!