Climate and Dynamics
Circulation and surface controls on the lower tropospheric air temperature field of the Arctic
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 116, Issue D7, 16 April 2011
How to Cite
2011), Circulation and surface controls on the lower tropospheric air temperature field of the Arctic, J. Geophys. Res., 116, D07104, doi:10.1029/2010JD015127., , and (
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!