An enormous amorphous silica stock in boreal wetlands
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
Copyright 2010 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences (2005–2012)
Volume 115, Issue G4, December 2010
How to Cite
2010), An enormous amorphous silica stock in boreal wetlands, J. Geophys. Res., 115, G04008, doi:10.1029/2010JG001324., , , and (
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!