High-latitude tree growth and satellite vegetation indices: Correlations and trends in Russia and Canada (1982–2008)
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences (2005–2012)
Volume 116, Issue G1, March 2011
How to Cite
2011), High-latitude tree growth and satellite vegetation indices: Correlations and trends in Russia and Canada (1982–2008), J. Geophys. Res., 116, G01015, doi:10.1029/2010JG001475., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!