The 15N natural abundance of the N lost from an N-saturated subtropical forest in southern China
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the Chinese Geophysical Society
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences (2005–2012)
Volume 117, Issue G2, June 2012
How to Cite
2012), The 15N natural abundance of the N lost from an N-saturated subtropical forest in southern China, J. Geophys. Res., 117, G02015, doi:10.1029/2010JG001615., et al. (
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!