Repeated pulses of vertical methane flux recorded in glacial sediments from the southeast Bering Sea
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 26, Issue 2, June 2011
How to Cite
2011), Repeated pulses of vertical methane flux recorded in glacial sediments from the southeast Bering Sea, Paleoceanography, 26, PA2210, doi:10.1029/2010PA001993., , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!