Millennial-scale sea surface temperature and Patagonian Ice Sheet changes off southernmost Chile (53°S) over the past ∼60 kyr
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 26, Issue 3, September 2011
How to Cite
2011), Millennial-scale sea surface temperature and Patagonian Ice Sheet changes off southernmost Chile (53°S) over the past ∼60 kyr, Paleoceanography, 26, PA3221, doi:10.1029/2010PA002049., et al. (
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!