Like and cross-polarized scatter cross sections for two-dimensional, multiscale rough surfaces based on a unified full wave variational technique
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 46, Issue 4, August 2011
How to Cite
2011), Like and cross-polarized scatter cross sections for two-dimensional, multiscale rough surfaces based on a unified full wave variational technique, Radio Sci., 46, RS4002, doi:10.1029/2010RS004441.(
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!