Age Assessment of Eocene–Pliocene Drill Cores Recovered During the SHALDRIL II Expedition, Antarctic Peninsula
- John B. Anderson and
- Julia S. Wellner
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Tectonic, Climatic, and Cryospheric Evolution of the Antarctic Peninsula
How to Cite
Bohaty, S. M., Kulhanek, D. K., Wise, S. W., Jemison, K., Warny, S. and Sjunneskog, C. (2011) Age Assessment of Eocene–Pliocene Drill Cores Recovered During the SHALDRIL II Expedition, Antarctic Peninsula, in Tectonic, Climatic, and Cryospheric Evolution of the Antarctic Peninsula (eds J. B. Anderson and J. S. Wellner), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/2010SP001049
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780875907345
Online ISBN: 9781118667668
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!