Ecohydrological feedbacks between salt accumulation and vegetation dynamics: Role of vegetation-groundwater interactions
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright 2010 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 46, Issue 11, November 2010
How to Cite
2010), Ecohydrological feedbacks between salt accumulation and vegetation dynamics: Role of vegetation-groundwater interactions, Water Resour. Res., 46, W11561, doi:10.1029/2010WR009464., and (
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!