A simple framework for relating variations in runoff to variations in climatic conditions and catchment properties
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 by the American Geophysical Union
Water Resources Research
Volume 47, Issue 12, December 2011
How to Cite
2011), A simple framework for relating variations in runoff to variations in climatic conditions and catchment properties, Water Resour. Res., 47, W00G07, doi:10.1029/2010WR009826., and (
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!