Hydrologic projections for the western United States
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
This paper is not subject to U.S. copyright. Published in 2011 by the American Geophysical Union
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 92, Issue 48, pages 441–442, 29 November 2011
How to Cite
2011), Hydrologic projections for the western United States, Eos Trans. AGU, 92(48), 441., , and , (
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Bureau of Reclamation (2011a), West-wide climate risk assessments: Bias-corrected and spatially downscaled surface water projections, Tech. Memo., 86-68210-2011-01, 138 pp., Tech. Serv. Cent., U.S. Dep. of the Inter., Denver Colo.,March.
- Bureau of Reclamation (2011b), SECURE Water Act Section 9503(c)—Reclamation Climate Change and Water 2011, 226 pp., U.S. Dep. of the Inter.,Denver, Colo., April.
- 1994), A simple hydrologically based model of land surface water and energy fluxes for general circulation models, J. Geophys. Res., 99(D7),14,415–14,428, doi:10.1029/94JD00483. , , , and (
- 2007), Fine-resolution climate projections enhance regional climate change impact studies,Eos Trans. AGU, 88(47), 504, doi:10.1029/2007EO470006. , , , and (