Holocene linkages between char, soot, biomass burning and climate from Lake Daihai, China
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 26, Issue 4, December 2012
How to Cite
2012), Holocene linkages between char, soot, biomass burning and climate from Lake Daihai, China, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 26, GB4017, doi:10.1029/2011GB004197., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EAR-0948288
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 41073102
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-QN113
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833403
- Strategic Priority Research Program. Grant Number: XDA05100402
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!