Large cancellation, due to ozone recovery, of future Southern Hemisphere atmospheric circulation trends
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 38, Issue 4, February 2011
How to Cite
2011), Large cancellation, due to ozone recovery, of future Southern Hemisphere atmospheric circulation trends, Geophys. Res. Lett., 38, L04707, doi:10.1029/2011GL046712., , and (
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!