Persisting cold extremes under 21st-century warming scenarios
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 38, Issue 8, April 2011
How to Cite
2011), Persisting cold extremes under 21st-century warming scenarios, Geophys. Res. Lett., 38, L08705, doi:10.1029/2011GL047103., , and (
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!