Hydrology and Land Surface Studies
Sorted bedform pattern evolution: Persistence, destruction and self-organized intermittency
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
© 2011 by the American Geophysical Union
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 38, Issue 24, 28 December 2011
How to Cite
2011), Sorted bedform pattern evolution: Persistence, destruction and self-organized intermittency, Geophys. Res. Lett., 38, L24402, doi:10.1029/2011GL049732., , and (
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!