Joint inversion of strong motion, teleseismic, geodetic, and tsunami datasets for the rupture process of the 2011 Tohoku earthquake
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 38, Issue 7, April 2011
How to Cite
2011), Joint inversion of strong motion, teleseismic, geodetic, and tsunami datasets for the rupture process of the 2011 Tohoku earthquake, Geophys. Res. Lett., 38, L00G21, doi:10.1029/2011GL050098., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!