Dealing with Complexity and Extreme Events Using a Bottom-Up, Resource-Based Vulnerability Perspective
- A. Surjalal Sharma,
- Armin Bunde,
- Vijay P. Dimri and
- Daniel N. Baker
Published Online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright 2012 by the American Geophysical Union.
Extreme Events and Natural Hazards: The Complexity Perspective
How to Cite
Pielke, R. A., Wilby, R., Niyogi, D., Hossain, F., Dairuku, K., Adegoke, J., Kallos, G., Seastedt, T. and Suding, K. (2012) Dealing with Complexity and Extreme Events Using a Bottom-Up, Resource-Based Vulnerability Perspective, in Extreme Events and Natural Hazards: The Complexity Perspective (eds A. S. Sharma, A. Bunde, V. P. Dimri and D. N. Baker), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/2011GM001086
- Published Online: 2 APR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9780875904863
Online ISBN: 9781118670187
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!