Low-Frequency Weather and the Emergence of the Climate
- A. Surjalal Sharma,
- Armin Bunde,
- Vijay P. Dimri and
- Daniel N. Baker
Published Online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright 2012 by the American Geophysical Union.
Extreme Events and Natural Hazards: The Complexity Perspective
How to Cite
Lovejoy, S. and Schertzer, D. (2012) Low-Frequency Weather and the Emergence of the Climate, in Extreme Events and Natural Hazards: The Complexity Perspective (eds A. S. Sharma, A. Bunde, V. P. Dimri and D. N. Baker), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/2011GM001087
- Published Online: 2 APR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9780875904863
Online ISBN: 9781118670187
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!