Evaluation of Possible Inputs of Oil From the Deepwater Horizon Spill to the Loop Current and Associated Eddies in the Gulf of Mexico
- Yonggang Liu,
- Amy Macfadyen,
- Zhen-Gang Ji and
- Robert H. Weisberg
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Monitoring and Modeling the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill: A Record-Breaking Enterprise
How to Cite
Wade, T. L. T. L., Sweet, S. T. S. T., Walpert, J. N. J. N., Sericano, J. L. J. L., Singer, J. J. J. J. and Guinasso, N. L. N. L. (2011) Evaluation of Possible Inputs of Oil From the Deepwater Horizon Spill to the Loop Current and Associated Eddies in the Gulf of Mexico, in Monitoring and Modeling the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill: A Record-Breaking Enterprise (eds Y. Liu, A. Macfadyen, Z.-G. Ji and R. H. Weisberg), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/2011GM001095
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780875904856
Online ISBN: 9781118666753
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!