Trajectory Forecast as a Rapid Response to the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
- Yonggang Liu,
- Amy Macfadyen,
- Zhen-Gang Ji and
- Robert H. Weisberg
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Monitoring and Modeling the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill: A Record-Breaking Enterprise
How to Cite
Liu, Y. Y., Weisberg, R. H. R. H., Hu, C. C. and Zheng, L. L. (2011) Trajectory Forecast as a Rapid Response to the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill, in Monitoring and Modeling the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill: A Record-Breaking Enterprise (eds Y. Liu, A. Macfadyen, Z.-G. Ji and R. H. Weisberg), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/2011GM001121
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780875904856
Online ISBN: 9781118666753
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!