This is a commentary on DOI:10.1029/2011JA016766
Ionosphere and Upper Atmosphere
Long-term trends in the temperature of the mesosphere/lower thermosphere region: 1. Anthropogenic influences
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics (1978–2012)
Volume 116, Issue A2, February 2011
How to Cite
2011), Long-term trends in the temperature of the mesosphere/lower thermosphere region: 1. Anthropogenic influences, J. Geophys. Res., 116, A00H11, doi:10.1029/2011JA016646.(
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!