Geomagnetism and Paleomagnetism/Marine Geology and Geophysics
Deep seismic structure of the Tonga subduction zone: Implications for mantle hydration, tectonic erosion, and arc magmatism
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 116, Issue B10, October 2011
How to Cite
2011), Deep seismic structure of the Tonga subduction zone: Implications for mantle hydration, tectonic erosion, and arc magmatism, J. Geophys. Res., 116, B10103, doi:10.1029/2011JB008434., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!