Contribution of oceanic gas hydrate dissociation to the formation of Arctic Ocean methane plumes
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 116, Issue C9, September 2011
How to Cite
2011), Contribution of oceanic gas hydrate dissociation to the formation of Arctic Ocean methane plumes, J. Geophys. Res., 116, C09014, doi:10.1029/2011JC007189., , , and (
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!