Variability of the Atlantic inflow to the Nordic Seas and its causes inferred from observations of sea surface height
Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright 2012 by the American Geophysical Union
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 117, Issue C4, April 2012
How to Cite
2012), Variability of the Atlantic inflow to the Nordic Seas and its causes inferred from observations of sea surface height, J. Geophys. Res., 117, C04004, doi:10.1029/2011JC007719., , and (
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!