Climate and Dynamics
Seasonal to decadal modulation of the impact of El Niño–Southern Oscillation on New Caledonia (SW Pacific) rainfall (1950–2010)
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 116, Issue D23, 16 December 2011
How to Cite
2011), Seasonal to decadal modulation of the impact of El Niño–Southern Oscillation on New Caledonia (SW Pacific) rainfall (1950–2010), J. Geophys. Res., 116, D23111, doi:10.1029/2011JD016577., and (
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!