Climate and Dynamics
What influence will future solar activity changes over the 21st century have on projected global near-surface temperature changes?
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Published in 2012 by the American Geophysical Union
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 117, Issue D5, 16 March 2012
How to Cite
2012), What influence will future solar activity changes over the 21st century have on projected global near-surface temperature changes?, J. Geophys. Res., 117, D05103, doi:10.1029/2011JD017013., , and (
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
- Joint DECC/Defra Met Office Hadley Centre Climate Programme. Grant Number: GA01101
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!