Deceased: 17 August 2012.
High spatial resolution studies of epithermal neutron emission from the lunar poles: Constraints on hydrogen mobility
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the American Geophysical Union
Journal of Geophysical Research: Planets (1991–2012)
Volume 117, Issue E12, December 2012
How to Cite
2012), High spatial resolution studies of epithermal neutron emission from the lunar poles: Constraints on hydrogen mobility, J. Geophys. Res., 117, E00H33, doi:10.1029/2011JE003979., et al. (
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX09AW01G
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!