Modeling large scale shoreline sand waves under oblique wave incidence
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface (2003–2012)
Volume 117, Issue F3, September 2012
How to Cite
2012), Modeling large scale shoreline sand waves under oblique wave incidence, J. Geophys. Res., 117, F03019, doi:10.1029/2011JF002177., , and (
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!