Spatial distribution of glacial erosion rates in the St. Elias range, Alaska, inferred from a realistic model of glacier dynamics
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface (2003–2012)
Volume 117, Issue F3, September 2012
How to Cite
2012), Spatial distribution of glacial erosion rates in the St. Elias range, Alaska, inferred from a realistic model of glacier dynamics, J. Geophys. Res., 117, F03027, doi:10.1029/2011JF002291., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: EAR-0735402, 0409884
|jgrf996-sup-0001tab01.txt||plain text document||0K||Tab-delimited Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.