Anaerobic oxidation of methane in tropical and boreal soils: Ecological significance in terrestrial methane cycling
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the Chinese Geophysical Society
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences (2005–2012)
Volume 117, Issue G2, June 2012
How to Cite
2012), Anaerobic oxidation of methane in tropical and boreal soils: Ecological significance in terrestrial methane cycling, J. Geophys. Res., 117, G02033, doi:10.1029/2011JG001864., , , and (
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!