Controls on in situ oxygen and dissolved inorganic carbon dynamics in peats of a temperate fen
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
© 2012 by the Chinese Geophysical Society
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences (2005–2012)
Volume 117, Issue G2, June 2012
How to Cite
2012), Controls on in situ oxygen and dissolved inorganic carbon dynamics in peats of a temperate fen, J. Geophys. Res., 117, G02002, doi:10.1029/2011JG001888., , and (
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!