Continuous measurements of net CO2 exchange by vegetation and soils in a suburban landscape
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences (2005–2012)
Volume 117, Issue G3, September 2012
How to Cite
2012), Continuous measurements of net CO2 exchange by vegetation and soils in a suburban landscape, J. Geophys. Res., 117, G03005, doi:10.1029/2011JG001933., and (
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!