A study of the strong linear relationship between the equatorial ionization anomaly and the prereversal E × B drift velocity at solar minimum
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 46, Issue 6, December 2011
How to Cite
2011), A study of the strong linear relationship between the equatorial ionization anomaly and the prereversal E × B drift velocity at solar minimum, Radio Sci., 46, RS6004, doi:10.1029/2011RS004702., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!