Calibratability and its impact on configuration design for the LOFAR and SKA phased array radio telescopes
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 46, Issue 5, October 2011
How to Cite
2011), Calibratability and its impact on configuration design for the LOFAR and SKA phased array radio telescopes, Radio Sci., 46, RS0F07, doi:10.1029/2011RS004733., , and (
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!