Modeling the daytime, equatorial ionospheric ion densities associated with the observed, four-cell longitude patterns in E × B drift velocities
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright 2012 by the American Geophysical Union
Volume 47, Issue 4, August 2012
How to Cite
2012), Modeling the daytime, equatorial ionospheric ion densities associated with the observed, four-cell longitude patterns inE × B drift velocities, Radio Sci., 47, RS0L12, doi:10.1029/2011RS004930., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!