Mass conservative three-dimensional water tracer distribution from Markov chain Monte Carlo inversion of time-lapse ground-penetrating radar data
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 48, Issue 7, July 2012
How to Cite
2012), Mass conservative three-dimensional water tracer distribution from Markov chain Monte Carlo inversion of time-lapse ground-penetrating radar data, Water Resour. Res., 48, W07510, doi:10.1029/2011WR011238., , and (
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!