Experimental and numerical findings on the long-term evolution of migrating alternate bars in alluvial channels
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 48, Issue 6, June 2012
How to Cite
2012), Experimental and numerical findings on the long-term evolution of migrating alternate bars in alluvial channels, Water Resour. Res., 48, W06524, doi:10.1029/2011WR011320., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!