Flood timescales: Understanding the interplay of climate and catchment processes through comparative hydrology
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright 2012 by the American Geophysical Union
Water Resources Research
Volume 48, Issue 4, April 2012
How to Cite
2012), Flood timescales: Understanding the interplay of climate and catchment processes through comparative hydrology, Water Resour. Res., 48, W04511, doi:10.1029/2011WR011509., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!