Partnering to improve undergraduate teaching: NAGT and AGU join forces
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 93, Issue 24, pages 227–228, 12 June 2012
How to Cite
2012), Partnering to improve undergraduate teaching: NAGT and AGU join forces,Eos Trans. AGU, 93(24),227., and , (
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- 2011), Academically Adrift: Limited Learning on College Campuses, 259 pp.,Univ. of Chicago Press, Chicago, Ill. , and (
- 2010), Undergraduate Research in the Sciences: Engaging Students in Real Science, Jossey Bass, San Francisco, Calif. , , , , and (
- 2011), Improving undergraduate geoscience education—A community endeavor, GSA Today, 21(9),12–14, doi:10.1130/G123A.1. (
- Singer, S., et al. (Eds.) (2008), Evidence on Promising Practices in Undergraduate Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Education, Natl. Acad. of Sci.,Washington, D. C.