Climate-induced change in biogenic bromine emissions from the Antarctic marine biosphere
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 26, Issue 3, September 2012
How to Cite
2012), Climate-induced change in biogenic bromine emissions from the Antarctic marine biosphere, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 26, GB3019, doi:10.1029/2012GB004295., et al. (
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- NERC. Grant Number: NE/E013287/1
|gbc1922-sup-0001-t01.txt||plain text document||1K||Tab-delimited Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.