Contributions of long-distance dust transport to atmospheric P inputs in the Yucatan Peninsula
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 167–175, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Contributions of long-distance dust transport to atmospheric P inputs in the Yucatan Peninsula, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 167–175, doi:10.1029/2012GB004420., , and (
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!