Are two elements better than one? Dual isotope-ratio detrending of evaporative effects on lake carbonate paleoelevation proxies
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 13, Issue 6, June 2012
How to Cite
2012), Are two elements better than one? Dual isotope-ratio detrending of evaporative effects on lake carbonate paleoelevation proxies, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 13, Q0AK05, doi:10.1029/2012GC004132., and (
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!