Deceased: 30 September 2008.
Rapid surficial oxidation of synthetic Fe-Ti oxides at high temperature: Observations and consequences for magnetic measurements
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 13, Issue 8, August 2012
How to Cite
2012), Rapid surficial oxidation of synthetic Fe-Ti oxides at high temperature: Observations and consequences for magnetic measurements, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 13, Q08Z46, doi:10.1029/2012GC004152., , and (
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!