High fluid pressures and high fluid flow rates in the Megasplay Fault Zone, NanTroSEIZE Kumano Transect, SW Japan
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 13, Issue 8, August 2012
How to Cite
2012), High fluid pressures and high fluid flow rates in the Megasplay Fault Zone, NanTroSEIZE Kumano Transect, SW Japan, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 13, Q0AD25, doi:10.1029/2012GC004181., , and (
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- Consortium for Ocean Leadership. Grant Number: T319A7-(1)
|ggge2287-sup-0001-t01.txt||plain text document||0K||Tab-delimited Table 1.|
|ggge2287-sup-0002-t02.txt||plain text document||1K||Tab-delimited Table 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.