Flux measurements of explosive degassing using a yearlong hydroacoustic record at an erupting submarine volcano
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 13, Issue 11, November 2012
How to Cite
2012), Flux measurements of explosive degassing using a yearlong hydroacoustic record at an erupting submarine volcano, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 13, Q0AF07, doi:10.1029/2012GC004211., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!