DIPRA: A user-friendly program to model multi-element diffusion in olivine with applications to timescales of magmatic processes
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 422–431, February 2013
How to Cite
2013), DIPRA: A user-friendly program to model multi-element diffusion in olivine with applications to timescales of magmatic processes, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst, 14, 422–431, doi:10.1029/2012GC004427., and (
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!